Sunday, April 03, 2011

Lady luck where are you?

In life, there's always some people who lack of all the qualities for a certain job happens to get their dream job whereby those who have all it takes for the job are being rejected. It's all about how lucky you are, i guess.

Back to my life. I am very unlucky recently especially yesterday. I fell down into a drain! Now, my right thight are swollen with wound and it is so painful. So worried that it will leave scar behind. So depress and helpless. =(



I need good luck very badly for now because whatever i had tried with hard work seems to fail. All these lead to low moral and i thought a short break will be the best for me but my recent trip turned out to be a bad one.
Please lady luck, i need your blessing!

2 Comments:

At 2:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

update more!! we are reading!!

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Lena said...

Thanks for reading.. Will try to update more whenever I am free. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home