Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's SUNDAY~

It's SUNDAY today~ Happy Sunday to everyone! Hahaa..
I am off today and it's my only precious one day off therefore i am going to the movie. Well, i hope tomorrow i won't get called up and i can have one extra day off
^_____________^

A week back, finally and it's really finally i get to have a short catchup with my dearest batchgirl, Fanny. Eversince, she goes back to ground job we didn't see each other anymore. We only keep in touch through phone.
I am really so happy to see her again last week.
Look, such a big bottle of Botox at her work place. Hahaa~


My self-shot =P


Just few days back, i came across one very saddening news on Yahoo!news.
One woman in China actually roasted a puppy alive on the street during daylight. I am an animal lover and i really love dogs. Everytime i read such a news, i feel very upset. I know it's kind of common to eat dog meat in China but why must roast the poor puppy alive? I simply cannot imagine how much pain that poor soul is going through. ='(
Here's the link to the news.
Woman in China roasted puppy alive


STOP ANIMAL ABUSE PLEASE!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home