Monday, July 04, 2011

The last day of dearest Kobe

On 3 July 2011, its the very last day of my uncle's dog Kobe. She has got cancer and all the cancer cells had spread to all her organs. Vet said anytime her cancer cells will burst and by then she will bleed to death and it will be very painful for her. Since few days ago, she had stopped eating and she had non stop diarrhoea. Putting her down will be the best for her.

My family and myself were all very close to Kobe since 13 years ago. It's very heartbreaking to accompany her till her very last breathe. It was just a day before her birthday. I cannot stop crying, i wish time could stop so kobe don't have to leave us. The most painful moment was kobe actually know she is leaving this world and she turned her back against us after she finish her last bowl of water. Her tongue couldn't stick out anymore but she really tried her very best to drink some water. She doesn't want to see us cry.

When all were ready, vet came and gave her the heartless jab. She passed away peacefully within just a few minutes. She's gone, forever!

My tears cannot stop rolling down my cheeks, images of Kobe keep flashing back in my mind. Even though, she don't stay with me but i remembered how sweet she is everytime i visit her at my uncle's house. She love tummy rub and will smile very happily. Be able to send her off yesterday was a blessing for me.

kobe with her best friend.


Dearest Kobe, rest in peace and i believe you are now at a very happy place with alot of friends surrounding you. There's no more pain and suffering for you anymore. I will always remember you in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home