Tuesday, September 06, 2011

September - My Favourite Month

I am going on long leave in less than 2 weeks time, simply can't wait!! My hair will be free from being buned up and hair spray, my nails will be free from living under nail polish and most importantly i will be free from wearing 'that' uniform. No more packing and unpacking luggage too! Yeah~~

Therefore i said, September has always be my favourite month.

Few days back while flying across Kagoshima, there was a volcano eruption. I took my phone and snap down this photo.


Eyeing for this crepes in KIX for quite awhile and finally i brought it and had it for breakfast.



On top of that, how can i miss out Takoyaki. ^____^


Delicious food brighten up my day!

Lately, i am into hightea and the best i had was at Fullerton Bay Hotel, The Landing Point.





I highly recommend The Fullerton Bay Hotel to all my readers if you guys run out of ideas of where to chill out with a few good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home